Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There is no Wrong Answer

There is that old adage - what would you accomplish if you knew you couldn't fail?



I propose the modern author's version is - what would you write if you knew you couldn't fail to be published?



My guess: a lot of junk, something unexpected, something soul purging, something funny, something sad, something awful, something that shouldn't be said - or maybe something that HAS to be said. And something brilliant.





 
THAT, my writing friends is the brave new world we are looking at. I believe it and plan to test that theory.

I am done with certain kinds of writing for a certain kind of publisher. I think. Yeah, I'm pretty sure.  So the blog takes a new twist - charting a new course with me - the JOY RETURNS NOW!
Writing is NOT a spectator's sport


Projects are in the offing. New ideas and writing partners and ventures. I believe with all my heart that a writer who isn't open to change, who isn't always thinking about how else they can get their stories told and reach people who want to hear them is probably close to running on empty in the 'having things worth writing about' department.








 
So fuel up, Lets GO Joy Writing again!