Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Praying for writing

I neglect this blog soooo much. That's okay. I've said it here and many places, I am so over blogs about writing. I think it's all been said and better than me. Love to encourage writers but then I haven't tended this garden and have few readers. That said, if anyone is reading - do you have a special prayer for your writing?

I have a project that is getting good responses then rejections that I truly WANT to see published.  have prayed over it daily for a couple years now. I don't think I've prayed as consistently for any other specific thing in my life (most thing do get resolved sooner than this one has, to be fair). Does anyone else do that?

Just curious. I have mixed feelings about praying about a book, it seems selfish and silly some days. Maybe I'm not doing it right.